I understand that you did this to either troll or be funny, but at the VERY least come up with the ingredients elsewhere. Who digs for milk/eggs/wheat?
I'm glad you enjoyed the game!
The game was a great idea and had great potential to be something awesome, however it was almost unplayable with the amount of bugs and glitches there were.
From my PERSONAL experience - bugs/glitches:
1. Alligators eat you even after they are dead.
2. The piranha kept getting stuck in the island wall and had to teleport out.
3. When the round ended, your fish was taken to the left of the screen, if there is an alligator or boat motor there, even when the round is over your fish will die.
4. Sometimes your piranha refused to move when instructed to.
5. Sometimes when you click on an upgrade screen, it shows the piranha but it doesn't show any buttons, so refreshing was required.
...and sometimes this game didn't make sense, for example:
Why are there piranhas in the ocean? They are freshwater fish.
Why are there teleporters? They cause you to lag and slow down significantly. Pointless.
Why can everything but you go through islands and through walls?
Just a few things I've noticed. Otherwise, this could have been a really good game.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.