StolenLettuceStolenLettuce

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

I found this to be amazing. The animation is well done, the audio is amazing and I always wanted to do that to a creeper...

Side of Minecraft 2 Side of Minecraft 2

I don't think so...

The animation was mediocre at best, the jokes were stale and it just didn't grab my attention at all... but the most offensive thing is you stole that song 'TNT' by CAPTAINSPARKLEZ (on Youtube) and didn't give him credit at ALL! Sickening!

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Amazing

This was simply amazing. Nothing short of it. Clever, fun to watch like a real T.V. show and the sound/image quality is just awesome.

Jazlyte was just being a troll with his '3' rating. 3 is not justified for this.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Amazing!

While I was watching, I thought to myself "Hey, this is pretty funny."
Then next thing I know they kill themselves and I couldn't decide whether to laugh or help but wonder why this was all funny THEN turned serious? XD It's good work.

Force Field Force Field

Needs more work.

I'm sorry to say that this animation is definitely not my favorite. The animation could use a lot of work and as for some kind of story I'm clueless on what's going on. In my honest opinion it feels like you rushed this just to have something to upload. This is only my opinion though. I gave you a four because you were able to make a lengthy video, even if it was a bit choppy and I know it still took a lot of effort.

-Devon

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Very well done!

I really enjoyed the great humor and at the same time it was educational in the sense that now we know THAT'S how creepers creep up on us when we find diamonds! The animation style was excellent and the voice acting just kept me entertained the whole time. You showed us all a side of creepers we never thought existed. I couldn't stop laughing when you demonstrated how creepers were born and their little tiny explosions just made it one of the funniest moments in Minecraft for me. Again, very well done and congratulations on reaching #1!

-Devon